Are you searching for a meaningful difference in how you approach life, specifically for yourself? Two concentrations will guide your work in therapy. First, difficulties you face will be addressed with emphasis on stabilizing what is working and avoiding what does not work. Second, you will be invited to work on self, with emphasis on a new understanding of possibilities for thinking, feeling, and interacting with others.
1. Your first meeting is complementary
2. Your therapy is dedicated to questions you ask
3. Your desire for difference is the focal point of each meeting
4. You gain understanding of “self-therapy”, as a method for receiving therapeutic benefit anytime and anywhere
5. You learn to pay attention to what you say and do, as a way of understanding how to be your best with others
6. You can ask any person you desire to participate in any session
7. Your therapy can take place in the comfort of your home
Contact Us (859-215-3200) For a Free Consultation!
Our free 1-hour consultation has the objective of determining if our exclusive service is a fit for all involved