Are you in a relationship that does not feel right, and are you willing to work for a difference? A couple is commonly considered two individuals who are devoted to each other, as in a marital or dating relationship. Braveability expands the concept of “couple” beyond marriage and dating to include any two individuals, at least one of whom acts and speaks in ways that show devotion to the other.
1. Your first meeting is complementary
2. Your therapy is dedicated to questions you ask
3. Your desire for difference is the focal point of each meeting
4. You gain understanding of “self-therapy”, as a method for receiving therapeutic benefit anytime and anywhere
5. You learn to pay attention to what you say and do, as a way of understanding how to be your best with others
6. You can ask any person you desire to participate in any session
7. Your therapy can take place in the comfort of your home
Contact Us (859-215-3200) For a Free Consultation!
Our free 1-hour consultation has the objective of determining if our exclusive service is a fit for all involved