Child & Adolescent Therapy
Is your child hurting on the inside and wanting to be understood? Childhood and adolescence are magical times of skyrocketing and plummeting energy and feelings. Imagination and emotional displays are common for children and teens and often include resistance to parents. Braveability is not trying to fix the generation gap, but is committed to children and adolescents discovering who they are and how they can make the real world work.
1. Your first meeting is complementary
2. Your therapy is dedicated to questions you ask
3. Your desire for difference is the focal point of each meeting
4. You gain understanding of “self-therapy”, as a method for receiving therapeutic benefit anytime and anywhere
5. You learn to pay attention to what you say and do, as a way of understanding how to be your best with others
6. You can ask any person you desire to participate in any session
7. Your therapy can take place in the comfort of your home
Contact Us (859-215-3200) For a Free Consultation!
Our free 1-hour consultation has the objective of determining if our exclusive service is a fit for all involved